Eye Floaters Causes and Treatment
Would you like to finally free yourself from eye floaters by following a safe, easy and natural method?
Eye Floaters Causes
Floaters, also known as Eye Flashes are deposits of various shapes and sizes that float about in the eye.
The clear gel that fills the eyeball is called vitreous humour. If it starts to degenerate then bits of tissue will float within the eyeball.
Inflammation, wounds, physical damage and eye infections can result in floaters.
A sudden increase in floaters can be a first sign of a severe eye condition and even retinal detachment or worse. Take this very seriously and get expert advice straight away.
As a person gets older, the number of eye floaters usually increases, but very young people can also develop this condition particulary if they are nearsighted.
Some Conventional Treatments for Floaters
Eye Surgery – You could consider a Vitrectomy – removal of the liquid vitreous humour in the eyeball and its replacement with a synthetic solution.
Laser Vitreolysis – The burning of each floater individually with a laser. Many would not be confortable with somebody using a laser on their eye.
These procedures are expensive and they are prone to a high rate of complications.
Cataracts, retinal detachment, permanent blind spots and severe eye infections can sometimes be a side effect of these interventions.
Sometimes after laser surgery they can reappear and multiply, back to where you started.
You may not like the idea your floaters “burned off” with laser surgery. Do you really want anybody burning your eyes?
Some say the only treatment for floaters is surgery. You may find yourself in excrutiating pain for weeks after.
Some medical professionals even recommend eye drops.
You may have accepted that your floaters are there to stay.
An Alternative Solution for Removing Eye Floaters
- How about something that is effective at getting rid of eye floaters, that would improve your eye health and most of all, be free of side effects.
- No need for any expensive and harmful surgical procedures or products.
- If you have tried other products and found that none of them worked you are not alone.
- Remove your bothersome floaters from the comfort of your own home.
- Prevent more eye floaters from forming.
- Find out if your floaters are a sign of other eye conditions.
- Natural ways to significantly improve your vision.
Does you vision keep getting worse and you may be seeing dots and lines especially in bright light. Do you notice dust like particles when you look at the sky.
Imagine how your life would be without the constant irritation of eye floaters, no tedious floaters spoiling your vision, or being at home without the annoyance of seeing spots and flashes.
Never having to worry that your eye floaters will get worse and worse.
You could have peace of mind of knowing that you do not have retinal detachment or other severe eye conditions.
The Natural Eye Floaters Solution
- No surgical procedures
- No risks or side effects
- From the comfort of your own home
- Getting Rid of Eye Floaters Without the High Costs & Dangers of Laser Treatments
- Using a safe, natural and simple method
- Unlike eye surgery or conventional medications which are plagued by side-effects
- Natural, simple and extremely low cost system can do what eye surgery does – and without any side effects.